the fam

the fam

Sunday 11 August 2013

It's good to be back!



Well hello!  Been a while hasn't it? 
As ever I'm not entirely sure where those last few months went. 
Now it's August. August!



So here's a quick recap....
We won another award...



Our eldest son turned 6 and I wrote about his party here...



I started writing styling posts for the brilliant LoveLuxeBlog


Our youngest son turned 2 (he LOVES Peppa Pig!)


,



I got another year older and was treated to a surprise tea party




We've worked hard but thankfully Charlotte returned from maternity leave and we managed a holiday!





Best of all I finished my treatment for Post Natal Depression and I'm feeling very positive...



Hoping this good feeling lasts.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my post. I would love to hear your feedback or comments. I will try my best to reply!